Friday, October 8, 2010

Salt Lake City - August 2010

Back in August I got the chance to go to a trade show in Salt Lake City. Going through my pictures today, I though some of them should see the light of day.

Rain clouds in the Wasatch Range just outside of town.


A beautiful place.


Some sort of atmospheric effect going on with the light here.


The most intense colors I've ever see in a rainbow.


I took an early morning run into the hills on the edge of the city.


The trail I followed goes along the rolling terrain in the picture all the the way to the hill in the center. It looked a lot closer than it really was.


Looking back, I got a pretty good view of the city and the Salt Lake.


I came all the way from downtown.


The view into the Wasatch from my hill. The Wasatch Front Endurance Run is held out there. A return trip might be in order.


Back in town, I took a side trip past the Mormon Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment